Search our buylist
Welcome to our buylist! Our buylist is always updating so if you have something you want to sell us that is not on our buylist, please don't hesitate to ask at email@example.com. We are happy to make offers on almost any Magic collection.
We give 45% more in trade on all items. This store credit can be used for anything for sale at AthenaGames.co.uk and can be used in our store as well.
If you have any questions or concerns about selling cards to us or any way that we could make improvements then please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to sell your cards to Athena Games?
· You can search or find the cards you are looking to sell either by using the search bar above or you can browse by set by using the filter boxes above. Once you have found a card that you wish to sell to us, then simply add it to your sell cart. Please note that you need to be in buylist mode to sell cards to us.
· If you wish to see or edit what you have already added then you can by clicking on “Cart Preview” in the Cart area. You can also submit your buylist from here.
· Follow through the website prompts to complete submitting the buy order.
· After a buy order is submitted, please wait to receive your confirmation email. If you do not receive an email to confirm that we have received your buy order then please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Buylist Confirmation Not Received”. We will then send you a manual confirmation of your buy order.
· Please include a copy of your confirmation email with your package, otherwise we may struggle to identify who the cards belong to!
· Make sure to sort cards into the EXACT order that they appear on your confirmation email. If the cards arrive out of order then please expect an extra delay before the completion of your buy order. Where buy orders arrive with no order, we reserve the right to return the entire order or apply a penalty of up to 10% of your final buylist value. We will contact you before either applying a penalty or returning your order.
· Remember to package your cards securely. We don't want your cards to be damaged during shipment and neither should you, so please take the time to make sure your cards are well packed and protected. Do not put cards in plastic zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands, these will more than likely result in damage. We highly recommend packaging your cards in plastic card cases or boxes designed specifically to hold trading cards. Bubble mailers work well too, but please remember to secure the cards so that they do not become loose during transit. We also ask that you please not sleeve your cards, we have to unsleeve every card in order to grade it so you will be saving us time and allowing us to pay you faster!
· Please address your buylist order to:
9 St Gregory’s Alley
· We strongly recommend that you purchase tracking and insurance for your package. Athena Games will not be held responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
· Due to the constant changing of trading card prices, if we do not receive your buylist order within 10 business days then any prices we have offered are subject to change.
· When your package arrives at our store, we will send an email to confirm that we have received it. You will then receive another email after your cards have been graded, this process could take up to 2 business days.
· Please keep in mind that we pay 80% of the Near Mint price for most Slightly Played cards, 70% for Heavily Played cards and 60% for Damaged Cards. If you are uncomfortable receiving a reduced price for cards graded below Near Mint, please closely inspect the cards you are sending to us beforehand and include a physical note stating that you would prefer to have us return any cards not graded at Near Mint to you at your expense.
· In order to make sure that everyone who sells cards to us is completely satisfied with their experience, we email all sellers whose buylists depreciate by more than 30% in value due to downgrades in condition before we complete their submission. If we do not receive a reply within two business days, we continue to process their submission as usual. If you would like to bypass this step in the event that your buylist will be downgraded below the 70% threshold, please include a physical note.
· If you want to change your buylist for any reason before sending it to us, for instance to remove a card from the list, please make a note on the invoice. If you wish to add cards, please submit a second buylist. Please feel free to include multiple buylists in one package, but remember to include the invoices for each one.
Please note that we are currently only buying English cards unless stated otherwise. If we receive foreign language cards, then we reserve the right to return the cards to you at your expense or discount their price by up to 50%.